Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Update2x

It's been a long time since the last time I posted something in my blog. So here I am wanting to know the whole blogger world with my presence.


Once an aspiring RMT (Registered Medical Technologist), I became one now, after years in college. Of course, I looked for a job. Right away, I found one in a hospital - the same hospital where I took up my first internship rotation.


Working  for more than a year, there are work lessons and life lessons that I have learned. There are victories like a small success to big ones with calculated risks, as I say it. Of course, there are failures, issues and challenges as well. But above all, the most important aspect to learn is to strive to survive and be confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give voice to your opinion. Let the wisdom speak. Comment