Wednesday, February 12, 2014

K!Lig-novela: Papa Ruru

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to K!Lig-novela, at What's in my notebook. Let me start an introduction with a mild simple question: have you experienced having a crush on someone? Well, this question may sound childish but this might be definitely true to all. Everyone may experience affection in their life either they might be someone close to them, their friend or classmates. If you haven't experience having a crush on someone, as what someone I know said that it is abnormal. Our letter sender for tonight shares her love story, her crush on somebody. But the things is that the person she likes is a stranger to her at all.

Dear Papa Ken,

Please call me Chin-chin. I am 20 years old, in my third year studying in a well-known university in Manila. I have met this guy and let's call him Ruru. The guy that I liked is tall, dark and not to mention, handsome. He is currently studying in the same university as mine, however we are not classmates nor we are not in the same department. I met him once when accidentally, he mistook me as his girlfriend while going back home to the dormitory. His hug shocked me but his sight surprise me. I don't know if that is by accident but that accident made me never forget about him. Luckily, Papa Ken, I had a friend in the same department. When I told her that it was him, she gladly told me that Papa Ruru is also her classmate in one of her subject. She could help me know about Papa Ruru. That day onwards, I often see Papa Ruru. I don't know if all things happened by chance that I saw him. But when I did, I grab the chance to steal a glance towards him. I instantly took it back when I felt that he suspects it.  I have to say that seeing him everyday always give me inspiration and draw a smile on my face. I learned more something about him through my friend that he is good at basketball and excels in academics. Truly, I have a crush on him. I fell more for him when I learned that he and his girlfriend broke up. I felt like it is a heaven-sent chance for me to introduce myself to him. My question, Papa Ken, is that should I do it now? What should I do, Papa Ken with my feeling for him?

Good evening, Chin-chin. Before I start my advice for you, let me dedicate this song for you, coming for 1:43 "Sa Isang Sulyap Mo".


To our letter sender: Well, to answer your first question, it depends on you when is the right time for you to introduce yourself to him. If you want to introduce yourself to him by tomorrow, it's fine. But I advice you to look his situation beforehand. What if, he is still clamoring for his girlfriend or the pain is there. Try to think first before you act. On your second question, I don't want to say that you should supress your feelings for him but convert that feelings, as you have said, an inspiration, to your studies. Don't divert your attention to him but focus, first on your studies, so that by the time that you are ready to face him, at least, you have something more to offer - that is you have good grades and getting graduate. And at least, it will make your parents proud of you at the same time. I advice you to know him better through your friend. Time comes that you might know him better personally.

In life, we have our own what we call as crush or inspiration. They are people that sometimes complete our day without them knowing that they are. They are inspire us to do more things and make our own better self. But what makes us truly better and who we us are, is not crush or inspiration alone, but we ourselves. Thank you for reading the K!Lig-novela @ What's in my notebook. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give voice to your opinion. Let the wisdom speak. Comment